Wednesday 5 June 2013

Welcome

Hi everyone and welcome to  the Le Vistemboir Blog.

I am going to try an add the pieces of furniture on the blog as soon as I get them in. The address of the shop is 17 rue de l'engin 24500 Eymet, If you see something you like email me on levistemboir@orange.fr   or you can phone me on   06 80 57 34 10.

Opening Hours       Mornings                    Afternoons
Sunday                    Closed
Monday                   Closed
Tuesday                  10.AM till 1pm               2pm till 5pm
Wednesday             10.AM till 1pm               2pm till 5pm
Thursday                 10.AM till 1pm              2pm till 5pm
Friday                     10.AM till 1pm              2pm till 5pm
Saturday                  10.AM till 1pm              Closed

I am also selling the Annie Sloan Paint & Waxes on behalf of Jan Shayler, the paint is 27.00 euros for a litre and the wax 13.00 euros.

No comments: